Sunday 26 June 2011

My First Blog award

AWESOME
Thank you ~ Cameo Renae of
http://cameorenae.blogspot.com/
for awarding me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.

7 random facts about me:

1. For one i'm a female...lolz keep guessing.

2. I'm book crazy...and i blame Jo Rowling for it. You'll always see me with one book or another.

3. I love boy bands and Japanese manga.....guilty pleasure.

4. It is my greatest desire to win the grand trophy at the writers of the future contest and get published.

5. In the future i wanna be an animator and continue writing as a part job or something.......we should only go for jobs and careers that interest us don't you think??!!!

6. Noodles.....oh I love it

7. Sometimes i wish we had those mutant x-genes like the X-men.......i would love to have Professor X's ability to read minds.

How The Award Works: 
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 (more or less is fine) deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of my site when granting this award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here Kate....hope you have followed my blog because i did too and when do i get your book to review?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for so much for giving me this award. I'm very gracious!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design