Sunday 26 January 2014

Owl Post #15 [January, 2014]

This meme, called Owl Post is created by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren. Been meaning to do this since forever and I just love this idea. I'm being a Ravenclaw since at the age of eleven and couldn't seem to remember to do this....kudos to Brodie for thinking about this!



Before you all proceed further, let me make something clear:-

1. Just like my IMM posts, this will not be done every Sunday but on the last Sunday of each month... the reason why you'll see a lot more books in here than normal.
2. This first Owl Post will have all the books that I received in January, 2014.
3. Also it will feature a list of recap link at the bottom of the page, which enlists all the review, interviews and tour posts I have done that particular month. Now I expect you all to visit each link and give out a comment here and there(would very much appreciate it) and you all can link your reviews too, i'd love to comment.
4. You are all welcome to share what you all got in the comment section below....i'd love to visit....


For Review


Netgalley









Edelweiss




Bought






Recap Links


10 comments:

  1. OOOh nice haul! Read Grim this week and LOVED it! Sooo envious of the Taking! I LOVED Kimberly's Body Finder series and eager for her next thrilling YA read! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! Man, I'm jealous of your copy of After The End. I loved Amy Plum's Die for Me trilogy, so can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul of books. The Michelle Vail cover is beautiful. You got some amazing books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome books! Did they change the cover for unchosen? It looks beautiful but for some reason I remember a different cover.

    I also love that you call this owl post!

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap Up post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh love that it's an Owl Post. I'm a big HP fan. Grim seems like a fun anthology. I LOVE the cover.

    Enjoy all your books.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Fiery Hearts, hope that you do too

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 'the hunt' too! hope you enjo them ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great book haul this week! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Read a few of those and absolutely enjoyed them and I have a few of those on my shelf waiting for me. Hope you enjoy your new books and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! You have amazing books! I hope you enjoy them all :) thanks for stopping by!

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design