Friday 19 August 2011

Follow Friday #4

"Follow Friday" is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Don’t forget to comment and leave your link so I can return your follows.

Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?

ANS. Now this is a difficult one to answer....well i'm an eclectic reader and I definitely love a diverse range of genres (excluding erotic that is) but yes my current favourite genre is YA dystopia and my all time favourite will always be the HARRY POTTER series.

So, yes I'd love a part written about me in the wizarding world....well what can I say I love all things magic...and I'll very much like to study at Hogwarts (sorry Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are not my thing). The magic wand, the racing Broomstricks and the magical Diagon Alley....OMG i'd love to visit and acquire these stuffs. And well don't you think our life may be so much easier with just a "swish and flick" of a wand?

On another note my current fav. genre is YA dystopia...inevitable enough these dystopic novels kinda somehow give these ideas where wrong choices lead to disasters in the future if we do not tread with caution. So, yes i'd like to also would love for a part to be written in a dystopic saga. Like the rebellious types - if something happens and I feel it should not be that way then to raise my voice against it and say "no" - so yes a YA dystopic heroine would also be good for me. 

3 comments:

  1. Being the heroine in a YA dystopian series would amazing. Not Katniss though, her life is too sad,maybe Tris. Plus she has Four:p lol

    Great Post, New follower, also I love HP:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I would dig having a wand for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, there! Oh, I LOVE the Harry Potter series!!! I wish I could LIVE in those books!!!! Hogwarts YAY!!

    As for dystopian novels, I like them, too. I have to start reading "Divergent", which I bought recently...so many books to read!

    Have a GREAT weekend!! : )

    Here's my FF post:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-hop-7.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design