Friday 12 August 2011

My Secong Blog Award - Thank you (Nominated twice....OMG!!)


OMG my second blog award and nominated twice OMG!!! I would definitely like to thank Cassandra@ Book & Movie Dimension  and Stephnie@ Steph's Stacks for nominating me and being your first pick for this award. 

And I must follow the rules for the acceptance. 

1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog giving them credit:
Follow them.

2. Leave your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog Have to have less than 200 Followers:

My Picks: 

Lex Write @ The Novel Student
Lady Krishna Asi @ Journey with books
Love these blogs, all of them have a simple and a unique design.

3. Copy and paste the award to your blog if I picked you.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to the other bloggers.


5. Most of all: support each other and have lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking of Reads, Reviews, Recommends when giving out this award. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! *throws confetti* I'm checking out the 5 blogs you nominated right now.

    Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? :) http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design