Sunday 23 February 2014

Seven Days of Secret Diamonds: If I Woke Up In Vegas.....


Welcome to day 5 of Seven Days of Secret Diamonds! The dates mixed up a little bit on my end so this is me posting Day 5 special after the Day 3 Makeup favorites ....... And the day 5 special is...... IF I WOKE UP IN VEGAS.....

But first, its time for today's fun fact:

The Diamond Hotel and Residences are based off of Michelle's favorite hotels in Vegas: The Wynn and the Encore.

 Interesting no......

Onwards......

So......

If I Woke Up In Vegas....... Seriously that is a tall order, I haven't yet had the chance to go out of India yet.... So waking up in Vegas is not something I can imagine ...... So, Tiffany from About to Read shared Katy Perry's song Waking Up in Vegas...... So girl i'm gonna take a leaf outta your book and share the remix version....... Because this song totally tells you everything I would experience about Vegas if it came to pass....



Also today's fun fact mentioned The Wynn and The Encore as inspiration for the Diamond Hotel and Residences so i would totally wanna visit them..



And Planet Hollywood too.... heard a lot about them......


1 comments:

  1. Great post :)

    There is actually an ALA event coming up in Vegas, so maybe I'll get to go soon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design