Wednesday 31 August 2011

Pretty Deadly Reviews: Harry Potter Read - A - Long #3

Now the next two week for re-reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets as part of the Harry Potter Read - A Long hosted by Pretty Deadly Reviews - again the brilliant feeling and the nostalgia returns.


Question of the book - 

Q: if you could drink Polyjuice Potion and turn into anyone, living, dead, or even fictional, who would it be?

A: A very tricky question this one. If I ever drink that yucky potion (if ever) then well i'd be sure to add a bit of hair of the gorgeous Jennifer Lawrence. Come on that girl is getting it all - Mystique (from the X-men : First Class) and now Katniss Everdeen (eagerly awaited The Hunger Games movie). Not only did she make me love Mystique but Suzanne Collins' The Hunger Games is my favourite, and not only that but also she's getting Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson as co-stars there (but yes I LOVE PEETA).

But if i get a choice i'd want to add Hermione Granger's hair and would like to turn into her....well i'd dig to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and get that wand too and fly on those racing brooms and spend my time in that huge library.

2 comments:

  1. I thought about Hermione, too, but honestly I would just like her brain. She's so damn smart, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. her smartness is definitely to be sought after but not narrow minded (which is her -ve quality)

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design