Saturday 1 October 2011

Follow Friday #6

"Follow Friday" is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Don’t forget to comment and leave your link so I can return your follows.


Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


ANS: Finally something that gets an answer as something not as Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games or the Mortal Instruments.


And my answer is going to THE IRON FEY series of JULIE KAGAWA. This series is my recent favourite and I simply adore the whole plot here and besides for a fact i am a self-proclaimed TEAM ASH member. So yes I want the whole Iron Fey saga to turned into movies. Now if casting them is to be considered well (i'd rather put the same ones that are in the trailers and are associated during the cover designs) - Meghan - Elisabeth Harnois; Puck - Gasperd Ulliel; Ash - Adam Gregory; Oberon - Hugo Weaving; Mab - Liv Tyler (i suppose); Titania - sorry can't seem to find anyone menacingly glaring to me so i'm leaving it as blank (hopefully you guys will suggest something).

9 comments:

  1. Not the first time I've seen this choice this week! But I'm sure it'd be an interesting movie. Not that I've read it, but judging from the sound of it. ;) Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

    Rebecca
    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome Rebecca - you didn't return follow my blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I have no idea who I'd put as Titania. I'm going to have to think on that!

    Thanks for stopping by mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, there! I've been following for a while!

    I completely agree with your choice, although I have yet to read this series. But I've heard SO many good things about it that I really would like to see it made into movies! Now all I have to do is get the books and read them! Lol.

    Come on over and check out my answer to this quesstion at:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/on-my-bookshelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I posted the wrong blog link above...oh, well...

    Here's the FF hop link:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-my-book-blog-friday-hop.html

    Sorry about that... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of great things about The Iron Fey series, but have yet to read it. Good choice for the big screen. Thanks for becoming a follower of my site, I'm now following you back.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree! I'm reading the series right now (finished Iron Daughter a little while ago) and was thinking how awesome the movies could be just the other day. And yes, Team Ash for sure, but he does need to cheer up a little. Hopefully he will in the last 2 books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read that series, it sounds so good. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, following back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read these yet, but I hear they are fantastic! Thanks for the visit and Happy Follow Friday :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design