Friday 18 November 2011

Follow Friday #8

"Follow Friday" is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. Don’t forget to comment and leave your link so I can return your follows.



Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!


ANS: My letter would look like this:-



Dear Santa,


Christmas is a time of joy and well I have never really asked anything from you but this year I want something and would really appreciate if you would grant this wish. I wish to have some books that I really love this year. Here is my list:-


Books I have read but don't own-


  • Legacy by Cayla Kluver
  • Cinder and Ella by Melissa Lemon
  • The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting


Books I haven't read and would like to own-


  • Twilight: The graphic novel Vol 2.
  • Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  • Everneath by Brodi Ashton
  • Legend by Marie, Lu
  • The Fearie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
  • A Million Suns by Beth Revis
  • Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Matched by Allie Condie
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • The Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
  • A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davis
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Ashfall by Mike Mullin
  • Remembrance by Michelle Madow
  • Whitechapel Gods by S.M. Peters
  • Masque of the red Death by Bethany Griffin
  • Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • Exiled by  RaShelle Workman

Yours Lovingly,
Aparajita


HOPE THE LIST IS NOT TOO LONG FOR YOU!



17 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I love your blog design.
    Hope you get all your books.
    Following back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Cinder And Ella great choices, new follower, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/feature-and-follow-friday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want some books you want too ! Cinder and Ella wasn't a book for me, I hope you liked it.

    I'm a new follower too, thanks for stopping by my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! Great list! i'm sure santa will qualify for supersavingshipping if he/she gets all those from amazon!

    Trish - My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry I think there was a mistake when I did it, now it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. The Twilight Graphic Novel was great. But Daughter of Smoke and Bone is even better. Hope you love it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you've got some great picks! Paranormalcy is super cute, I loved Graceling (and its companion Fire), and Daughter of Smoke and Bone is one of my favourites of 2011! Pretty much every other one you mentioned is on my wish list!

    New GFC Follower :)

    Follow Me Friday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Drooling over your list*
    Graceling is FABULOUS. Hope you enjoy.
    I started reading Shatter Me this morning; it's even better than everyone's been saying. I hope Santa's kind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower!

    Great list :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT list!!! I'm a new GFC

    Thx for hopping by my FF!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute picture of Santa. Great selection of books you got on your list. Hope Santa brings them to you.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great list. I didn't even think about the Twilight Graphic Novels otherwise they would have been on there as well. thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many amaizng books, but mostly your blog... it is just STUNNING! I love your header... Its just beautiful! i love it!!

    - Kylie @ The Talking Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  14. great picks!! i'm a new follower, have a great weekend!! http://kcs-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is a fantastic list! I see Ashfall in there! I LOVED Ashfall! It's so awesome you must make sure to get that one! :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog looks awesome! I'm a new follower.
    Make sure to follow my blog and check out my awesome giveaway :)

    http://lacherenda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to read Cinder and Incarnate too! :) I hope you enjoy Ashfall when you get to read it. It's one of my favorite reads this year. :) Love your blog header btw.

    Have a great weekend!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design