Sunday 31 March 2013

Owl Post #7 [March, 2013]

Guys, today I'm doing something new on my blog....been coming on for a long time. This meme, called Owl Post is created by Brodie of Eleusinian Mysteries inspired by In My Mailbox by The Story Siren. Been meaning to do this since forever and I just love this idea. I'm being a Ravenclaw since at the age of eleven and couldn't seem to remember to do this....kudos to Brodie for thinking about this!



Before you all proceed further, let me make something clear:-

1. Just like my IMM posts, this will not be done every Sunday but on the last Sunday of each month... the reason why you'll see a lot more books in here than normal.
2. This first Owl Post will have all the books that I received in March, 2013.
3. Also it will feature a list of recap link at the bottom of the page, which enlists all the review, interviews and tour posts I have done that particular month. Now I expect you all to visit each link and give out a comment here and there(would very much appreciate it) and you all can link your reviews too, i'd love to comment.
4. You are all welcome to share what you all got in the comment section below....i'd love to visit....


For Review


Netgalley



Bought







Recap Links


4 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! I've had Kady Cross's book for over a month now! Was working on my TBR March challenge and decided that it could wait til April! Going to put it in my queue for this week, but may end up reading it next week...

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rush sounds so good! I've been looking forward to that one. And yay for Clockwork Princess! I hope you enjoy these new reads! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, OOH! So many good books!! :) Both Scarlet and Unravel Me are so unbelievably good! I hope you loveeee them! I've got The Girl With the Iron Touch as well and am super excited to read it, though I'm sad the series is going to be over. :(

    Thanks for visiting me today!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some amazing titles this week!
    I have read The Steampunk Chronicles #1,The Girl in the Steel Corset and I rated it 4 hearts, a nice read! I am definitely going to pick up book two asap ^^

    You are so lucky to have Clockwork Pricess! I want to buy it so badly but I know that if I would I would never finish the review copies I have to read this month.

    Happy reading!
    Sara @ Sara In Bookland

    ReplyDelete

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design