Sunday 26 February 2012

I have been "Tagged"

I have been "Tagged" by Debdutta @BooK ReviewS!!!

Thanks & Hugs Debdutta!!

Here are the tag rules:


1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create ten new questions to ask the people that you have tagged.
3. Tag ten people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them!

My Answers:

Q: What is it about Books that you love the most?
ANS: Books are in my view the second most important treasure after the human soul and what is it about books that I like? Well their ability to make me loose myself in them and experience the author's story.

Q: What got you started Blogging & Why?
ANS: This one is easy I just wanted to vent about books and of course there is the added bonus of getting review copies from authors and publishers when the word about your blog gets around.

Q: What is your favourite Genre & Why?
ANS: While I am a professed ECLECTIC reader but the genres(I'm making it plural) that mostly attracts me are Young Adult and Sci-fi because one YA fictions have have such eye-catching covers that you simply can't  leave it and Sci-fi because I had a science background in Intermediate(after high school in India) and that science background makes me appreciate sci-fi even more.

Q: Which is your favourite Series that you keep going back to?
ANS: Hands down its Harry Potter and everything Potter series related.

Q: Which book would you like to see converted into a movie?
ANS: I'm making it books since the list is big (want to mention The Hunger Games but just realized it is coming out in March)

The Iron Fey (series) - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Druid Chronicles (series) - Kevin Hearne
Marian's Christmas Wish - Carla Kelly
The Infernal Devices & The Mortal Instruments (series, although TMI is being made into a movie) - Cassandra Clare
Across The Universe (series) - Beth Revis
Legacy (series) - Cayla Kluver
Touch of Power (Healer bk 1) - Maria V. Snyder
Bartimaeus (series) - Jonathan Stroud
Unraveling Isobel - Eileen Cook
The Body Finder & The Pledge (series) - Kimberly Derting
The Age of Ra - James Lovegrove
The Secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel (series) - Micheal Scott
Divergent (series) - Veronica Roth
Everneath (series) - Brodi Ashton

Q: If you could rewrite the ending of any book, which would you choose & why?
ANS: That would be the Little Women by Loiusa M. Alcott, its a beautiful story and I simply adore the simplicity of it all but the ending doesn't suit me, on Jo and Laurie's part of the tale, they don't end up together.....I wanted them to end up together. If I get the chance to rewrite it(if ever) then i'll do that.

Q: A book/series you love to hate...
ANS: I'll be liberal in hate any and every book that has an under-developed plot or which lacking any sort of character development.

Q: A book that made you cry...
ANS: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows.....too many deaths and too much sadness in there and the feel of a life away from your loved ones...but also because it was the last one in the series...so ya it made me cry.

Q: Do you donate your books or do you save them all?
ANS: I'm a BOOK HOARDER

Q: One thing about Bloggers that is very common & continues to irritate you.
ANS: Since i'm also a blogger and I have yet to find something irritating so i can't answer this yet.

My Tags:


Now, here are my questions:

1. What is it about books that attract you so much?
2. A book character to which you can identify yourself.
3. Do you prefer print or ebooks? If you are going on a journey then which is the one book that you can't do without?
4. Mention the one book or a series that inspires you.
5. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?
6. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to books?
8. If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?
9. What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?
10. What is it about blogging that you like the most?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Le' Grande Codex Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design